Tuesday 12 July 2016

Beauty

"Beauty Is What You Feel About Yourself   Not About What You See In The Mirror"

This is something i came across today and i felt like writing a lot about it because personally somewhere i always thought i was not beautiful. Yep every person wants to look beautiful and with acne on my face i barely felt like facing somebody, talking openly or even looking into the mirror would drastically drop my confidence. Convincing myself that looks don't matter was a hard task when some people around you judge you by how you look. But, i finally realised that it is simply a thing in my mind that makes me feel ugly or not attractive and not how people see me. I could go on and on on this but i feel i need not to say much. All you have to do and must do(else you gonna miss something great) is watch this video i once saw on YouTube and you will start loving yourself no matter how you look.



Hope you saw it. Now the concern that how people see you is no longer a matter of concern. Cheers!!! ^_^ and what you think of yourself ??? Well come sing with me d^_^b

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

Truly God can never make mistakes and let us not doubt his creation too. Just Love yourself adore yourself whether tall or short or chubby or lean...... Be a good mind a good heart and a good soul because what is inside you is what reflects outside you. Boost yourself with immense confidence. Carry yourself with respect. This is what people are actually attracted to, to your personality.


P.S.(For all the pretty ladies ;D) Studies reveal men are smitten with an unadorned face which  radiates more confidence, is appealing, an thus is more attractive. Now that's a thing to take note of :P 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely true!! I love this article๐Ÿ’—
    In fact, I follow and believe completely in this philosophy๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanku so much tanusha ๐Ÿ˜Š stay beautiful ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanku so much tanusha ๐Ÿ˜Š stay beautiful ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete